Founded in 2000, Questback is a global leader in experience management that delivers a complete platform for collecting employee and customer experience data to help clients get ahead. We believe capturing and acting on experience data holds the power to transform organizations, resulting in continuous innovation and competitive advantage. With thousands of users serviced in 50 countries, Questback is the proven way to gain insights and power transformation through experience management.
- Defining, developing, and alignment of the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for Questback Essentials
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Work hands-on with uncovering user needs and develop features that are valuable, usable, and feasible
- Work strategically, but at the same time work hands-on with product development and UX / UI
- Work on product roadmap and scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Lead and work closely with the engineering team to deliver on the product roadmap
- Drive product launches and engage in user activity and engagement within the product
- Make objective, data-driven decisions and define metrics related to product performance and track them on an ongoing basis.
- Understand customer churn rate and improve retention.
What good (great) looks like
We are looking for an experienced Head of Product who is passionate about building products that customers love. You have a sound knowledge and understanding of business and technology and enjoy the creation of products that deliver value to both customers and the business. You are obsessed about uncovering needs users didn’t even know they had and are curious about understanding how to improve our product here at Questback. You have a strong desire for creative problem-solving and enjoy working hands-on in a dynamic and fast-paced environment to deliver on the company's vision and strategy through our flagship product.
- Proven track record in product management and/or product design, preferably with Software-as-a-Service products.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Solid work experience developing product strategies and effectively communicating recommendations to executive management.
- Solid technical background with and/or hands-on experience with software development and web technologies.
- Business-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Significant analytical skills and ability to make data-driven decisions
- Passionate about the practice of product management and product design, always seeking ways to improve how we prioritize, build, test, and ship product features
- Excellent written and verbal communications in English, preferably also Norwegian/Swedish
What we offer
- The opportunity to put your mark on the leading feedback solution in the nordics and be a driving force in its development.
- Flat hierarchies. Short decision paths. Good working atmosphere.
- For us, an open-door policy is self-evident. We love Feedback. This is not only a phrase, but a living reality.
- At Questback you will find more than just a place to work - motivated and cordial colleagues and a strong team spirit based on respect and trust.
- Freedom to develop and unfold personally, lots of perspectives for the future!
- Our hygiene concept allows you to work safely from our beautiful offices, but also to work from home without any complications. Our communication tools ensure internal networking.
Well? You’ve read so far. Feel free to reach out to our recruitment team if you have any questions or want to learn more about Questback and the role!