Location: Espoo, Finland
Founded in 2000, Questback is a global leader in experience management that delivers a complete platform for collecting employee and customer experience data to help clients get ahead. We believe capturing and acting on experience data holds the power to transform organizations, resulting in continuous innovation and competitive advantage. With thousands of customers serviced in 50 countries, Questback is the proven way to gain insights and power transformation through experience management.
About the Sales team
The New Acquisition team is a group of driven and ambitious individuals used to very high activity levels. We welcome feedback from each other and our customers and aim to improve ourselves a little bit every single day. We are communicating openly, honestly, and directly with each other to help the team reach its full potential. We know there are no shortcuts and hard and smart work makes us reach our goals. It is our learning and winning culture, as well as the bond within the team that makes us successful.
- Discover and pursue new sales prospects, negotiate deals and generate new customers.
- Describe Questback’s products and explain their benefits and uses to potential customers
- Maintain a working knowledge of Questbacks various products and services
- Implement, monitor, and analyze our sales department performance and strategy and suggest solutions for improvement and optimization
- Use data to help customers understand how products can help them achieve their goals
- Work closely with a sales development representative to create best practices for sales processes, in addition to mentoring and coaching them
- Work closely with the customer success team to have a smooth handover process of the customers.
- Work towards meeting monthly and quarterly sales targets.
What good (great) looks like
We are looking for a driven and passionate Sales Consultant to approach potential clients and offer them information about Questback’s products and services. You have great charisma combined with great sales knowledge and are able to create compelling sales pitches. You are a quick thinker that provides creative solutions that address customer needs and concerns. You always look for new ways to make our products more attractive to customers and are enthusiastic about developing great sales strategies.
- Proven experience working in sales or equivalent, preferably with selling software-as-a-service products.
- Experience working with the whole sales process from researching to negotiating and closing deals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Finnish, including excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Interpersonal skills and comfort with meeting new people on a daily basis.
- Time management and prioritization skills to meet deadlines and close sales in a timely manner.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus. We work with Salesforce.
What we offer
- Support in entering the fascinating world of feedback by offering product and method training as well as regular coaching’s.
- Flat hierarchies. Short decision paths. Good working atmosphere.
- For us, an open-door policy is self-evident. We love Feedback. This is not only a phrase, but a living reality.
- At Questback you will find more than just a place to work - motivated and cordial colleagues and a strong team spirit based on respect and trust.
- Freedom to develop and unfold personally, lots of perspectives for the future!
- Fun and cool company and team events.
Well? You’ve read so far. Feel free to reach out to our recruitment team if you have any questions or want to learn more about Questback and the role!