Location: Oslo, Norway
Founded in 2000, Questback is a global leader in experience management that delivers a complete platform for collecting employee and customer experience data to help clients get ahead. We believe capturing and acting on experience data holds the power to transform organizations, resulting in continuous innovation and competitive advantage. With customers serviced in 50 countries, Questback is the proven way to gain insights and power transformation through experience management.
About the Sales team
The New Acquisition team is a group of driven and ambitious individuals used to very high activity levels. We welcome feedback from each other and our customers and aim to improve ourselves a little bit every single day. We are communicating openly, honestly, and directly with each other to help the team reach its full potential. We know there are no shortcuts and hard and smart work makes us reach our goals. It is our learning and winning culture, as well as the bond within the team that makes us successful.
- Setting goals and devising sales strategies together with a Sales Manager
- Pursuing new prospects and selling Questback’s comprehensive SaaS solutions
- Hire, develop, coach, and manage your New Sales Team
- Strategically plan for what is required to achieve long-term goals while at the same time setting the individual's goals quarterly and monthly.
- Evaluate sales team performance, assigning tasks, and provide support and corrective measures.
- Provide training and motivation to reach sales goals and assist your team in solving customers’ problems.
- Work with the sales team to develop best practices for sales processes and implement these.
What good (great) looks like
We are looking for a dedicated Sales Team Lead to coordinate our sales teams, ensure the team’s sales quotas are met, and support the management. You have excellent sales and leadership skills as well as thorough knowledge and understanding of sales processes. You are not afraid of challenging the status quo and have a strong work ethic. You enjoy working hands-on with sales at the same time always looking for ways to improve the processes and take the team to the next level. You are also curious, self-motivated, and resilient with strong organizational skills including prioritization and time management.
- Proven experience and working knowledge of the sales industry with strong sales results, preferably within SaaS sales.
- Strong sales ability, business acumen, and commercial awareness.
- Proven experience leading sales team is advantageous
- Strong executive presence with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Norwegian.
- Good time management, strategic planning, and organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, independent and self-motivated
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, sales, or a related field is advantageous
What we offer
- Support in entering the fascinating world of feedback by offering product and method training as well as regular coaching.
- Flat hierarchies. Short decision paths. Good working atmosphere.
- For us, an open-door policy is self-evident. We love Feedback. This is not only a phrase, but a living reality.
- At Questback you will find more than just a place to work - motivated and cordial colleagues and a strong team spirit based on respect and trust.
- Freedom to develop and unfold personally, lots of perspectives for the future!
- Fun and cool company and team events.
Well? You’ve read so far. Feel free to reach out to our recruitment team if you have any questions or want to learn more about Questback and the role!