Location: Oslo, Norway
Founded in 2000, Questback is a global leader in experience management that delivers a complete platform for collecting employee and customer experience data to help clients get ahead. We believe capturing and acting on experience data holds the power to transform organizations, resulting in continuous innovation and competitive advantage. With thousands of users serviced in 50 countries, Questback is the proven way to gain insights and power transformation through experience management.
About the Customer Support team
The customer support team is an essential part of our organization where we support our customers on a daily basis with different inquiries regarding our product and services. Every day is unique and you’ll work with helping our customers across Sweden, Norway, and Finland. We love people and we have a passion for helping people and give the best customer experience and customer journey.
- You’ll be the Nordic Academy Manager in the Support team, where you will be responsible for facilitating trainings (webinars/classroom based) and train customer in the use of Questback Essential product.
- Facilitate trainings across our current markets in Norway, Sweden, Finland, DACH and Netherlands.
- Deliver quality assurance on surveys submitted by customers and produce content for the customer community.
- You’ll drive and develop successful training concept for both our customers but also internally in Questback, focusing on competence transfer.
- Pro-actively fill your pipe with trainings, webinars and other initiatives that drives customer adoption in our tools and customer satisfaction.
- Create FAQs and video tutorials and launch these in Questback channels.
- You will be a vital contributor in reaching our goals within customer retention and expansion, and will work closely with Customer Success in reaching a NPS of +70 on all customers.
- Be an integral part of the support team when you are not hosting trainings for our customers
- Attend other projects internally in Questback and externally towards customers.
What good (great) looks like
We are looking for a dedicated Support & Academy manager who is passionate about driving and developing training concepts for customers and also internally competency transfers. You enjoy driving customer satisfaction and will go the extra mile to make sure our customers utilizing the right features at the right time. You have an entrepreneurial and strategic mindset and really love to help and develop people.
- Proven experience working within support or other technical positions at a SaaS company
- Experience and knowledge of developing successful training concepts
- Excellent communication and presentations skills (verbally and written) in English
- You are well-organized and resilient and are self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Creative and tech-savvy with great problem-solving skills
- Good time management and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Interest in technology and can easily adopt to new technologies
What we offer
- Support in entering the fascinating world of feedback by offering product and method training as well as regular coaching’s.
- Flat hierarchies. Short decision paths. Good working atmosphere.
- For us, an open-door policy is self-evident. We love Feedback. This is not only a phrase, but a living reality.
- At Questback you will find more than just a place to work - motivated and cordial colleagues and a strong team spirit based on respect and trust.
- Freedom to develop and unfold personally, lots of perspectives for the future!
- Fun and cool company and team events
- Our hygiene concept allows you to work safely from our beautiful offices, but also to work from home without any complications. Our communication tools ensure internal networking.
Well? You’ve read so far. Feel free to reach out to our recruitment team if you have any questions or want to learn more about Questback and the role!