Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Founded in 2000, Questback is a global leader in experience management that delivers a complete platform for collecting employee and customer experience data to help clients get ahead. We believe capturing and acting on experience data holds the power to transform organizations, resulting in continuous innovation and competitive advantage. With thousands of users serviced in 50 countries, Questback is the proven way to gain insights and power transformation through experience management.
About the Customer Support team
The customer support team is an essential part of our organization where we support our customers on a daily basis with different inquiries regarding our product and services. Every day is unique and our team is working with helping our customers across Sweden, Norway, and Finland. We love people and we have a passion for helping people and give the best customer experience and customer journeys.
- Handling customer inquiries for Questback Essential users through e-mail, phone, or chat.
- Contribute to increased use and value-added sales to existing customers.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Carry out small consulting assignments for customers when needed.
- Support colleagues internally in Questback, including training and skill transfer.
- Participate and support in Questback’s internal project.
What good (great) looks like
We are looking for an engaged and driven customer support representative that has a great interest in IT and SaaS products. You are curious, solution-oriented organized, and really love helping people. You enjoy speaking to people and are passionate about customer service and feedback. You understand customer´s needs and have a knack for explaining solutions to the customers. You have high energy, have an entrepreneurial mindset, and love an ever-changing environment.
- Proven experience working as customer support in IT/Tech, preferably SaaS companies.
- Experience working in a high-speed environment in many different systems.
- Great technical know-how to solve complex customer issues.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and have a proactive approach.
- Excellent communication skills (verbally and written) in English and Swedish.
What we offer
- Support in entering the fascinating world of feedback by offering product and method training as well as regular coaching.
- Flat hierarchies. Short decision paths. Good working atmosphere.
- For us, an open-door policy is self-evident. We love Feedback. This is not only a phrase but a living reality.
- At Questback you will find more than just a place to work - motivated and cordial colleagues and a strong team spirit based on respect and trust.
- Freedom to develop and unfold personally, lots of perspectives for the future!
- Fun and cool company and team events
- Our hygiene concept allows you to work safely from our beautiful offices, but also to work from home without any complications. Our communication tools ensure internal networking.
Well? You’ve read so far. Feel free to reach out to our recruitment team if you have any questions or want to learn more about Questback and the role!