Location: Oslo, Norway
Founded in 2000, Questback is a global leader in experience management that delivers a complete platform for collecting employee and customer experience data to help clients get ahead. We believe capturing and acting on experience data holds the power to transform organizations, resulting in continuous innovation and competitive advantage. With thousands of customers serviced in 50 countries, Questback is the proven way to gain insights and power transformation through experience management.
You are responsible for the success of your targeted customers, this includes getting to know, helping, and maintaining an inspirational and professional collaboration.
Your primary targets will be the retention and expansion of your customers. Always mapping and exploring your customers and their organization, driving continued growth and use of our feedback platform.
A very active and energized work pace, spending 80% of your work together with your targeted customers.
Follow and execute on Questback Customer Journey touchpoint methodology
Track the usage of our platform on your customers, taking swift and thorough action if the health status indicates risk.
What good (great) looks like
To excel and be the Customer Success Manager we are looking for you who have extreme work ethics, always giving it 105%. A structured and data-driven expansion approach with your eyes on your target. The difference between good and great will be your ability to renew and expand your customer's contracts and usage of Questback Essentials. Resourcefulness and an agile mindset are a must, always putting your customers’ needs first. As a Customer Success Manager at Questback, you will be measured on your customer's NPS, Gross Retention Rate, Net Retention Rate, and Activity (meetings).
- Proven track record in SaaS Sales and proven experience in a SaaS business.
- Excellent track record within Customer Success Management or Account management.
- Entrepreneurial approach and “Go get” and “Can do” mindset.
- Proven results by team over-exceeding quarterly quotas.
- Experiences in complex negotiation of complex contract negotiations.
- Have a data-driven, focus/execution based leadership style.
- Knows Gross Retention Rate and Net Retention Rate by heart and how to lead by using these target indicators.
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and written, in Norwegian and English.
- Experience using Salesforce is considered a plus.
What we offer
- Support in entering the fascinating world of feedback by offering product and method training as well as regular coaching.
- Flat hierarchies. Short decision paths. Good working atmosphere.
- For us, an open-door policy is self-evident. We love Feedback. This is not only a phrase but a living reality.
- At Questback you will find more than just a place to work - motivated and cordial colleagues and a strong team spirit based on respect and trust.
- Freedom to develop and unfold personally, lots of perspectives for the future!
- Fun and cool company and team events.
- You will benefit from an exciting job with wonderful colleagues in a great work environment, where you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
Well? You’ve read so far. Feel free to reach out to our recruitment team if you have any questions or want to learn more about Questback and the role!