Location: Oslo or Stockholm (remote from other places in Norway can be discussed)
Founded in 2000, Questback is a global leader in experience management that delivers a complete platform for collecting employee and customer experience data to help clients get ahead. We believe capturing and acting on experience data holds the power to transform organizations, resulting in continuous innovation and competitive advantage. With thousands of users serviced in 50 countries, Questback is the proven way to gain insights and power transformation through experience management.
About the R&D team
The R&D team is a tight-knit and driven team working to make Questback’s solutions well-functioning and scalable. We are passionate about building a great product at the same time having fun with code and product development.
- Work on designing and developing client-side and server-side architecture
- Developing and managing well-functioning databases and web applications
- Create, maintain, test, and debug the entire backend
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Designing user interactions on the platform, developing software and databases for platform functionality.
- Be part of deciding, setting up, and maintaining the tech stack for the future
What good (great) looks like
We are looking for a full-stack developer that has great experience working with building the functionality of the frontend and the technology that powers it. You bring broad experiences from working on the various complex systems and have great experiences with databases and microservices. You are also passionate about staying updated on new technologies and frameworks and really love solving problems.
- Proven experience as a full-stack developer, software engineer, or similar role
- Extensive experience in backend development, preferably also frontend development
- Experience with relevant technologies. We use .NET/.NET Core, C#, and Angular.
- Experiences with databases (SQL, NoSQL, GraphQL), microservices, and architecture
- Experience working in a cross-functional team.
- Good knowledge of DevOps and infrastructure practices is a plus
- Experience with a Software-As-A-Service (SaaS) product is preferable.
What we offer
- Support in entering the fascinating world of feedback by offering product and method training as well as regular coaching’s.
- Flat hierarchies. Short decision paths. Good working atmosphere.
- For us, an open-door policy is self-evident. We love Feedback. This is not only a phrase, but a living reality.
- At Questback you will find more than just a place to work - motivated and cordial colleagues and a strong team spirit based on respect and trust.
- Freedom to develop and unfold personally, lots of perspectives for the future!
- Fun and cool company and team event
Well? You’ve read so far. Feel free to reach out to our recruitment team if you have any questions or want to learn more about Questback and the role!