Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Founded in 2000, Questback is a global leader in experience management that delivers a complete platform for collecting employee and customer experience data to help clients get ahead. We believe capturing and acting on experience data holds the power to transform organizations, resulting in continuous innovation and competitive advantage. With thousands of customers serviced in 50 countries, Questback is the proven way to gain insights and power transformation through experience management.
About the Sales team
The New Acquisition team is a group of driven and ambitious individuals used to very high activity levels. We welcome feedback from each other and our customers and aim to improve ourselves a little bit every single day. We are communicating openly, honestly, and directly with each other to help the team reach its full potential. We know there are no shortcuts and hard and smart work makes us reach our goals. It is our learning and winning culture, as well as the bond within the team that makes us successful.
- Be an ambassador for Questback’s products and services
- Owning the identification and development of quality sales opportunities for our new business team
- Prospecting, generating leads and nurturing new opportunities from outbound activities, and building a strong pipeline for sales opportunities
- You’ll be the first touchpoint for prospects and have the opportunity to set the tone for the sales cycle following.
- Generate interest and create opportunities with new prospects via cold calling, email, phone, LinkedIn, or other social mediums to build a pipeline of targeted prospects
- Research companies and evaluate their structure, marketing, and communications strategies to understand how to best position Questback’s products
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and continuously follow up with the prospects
- Coordinate and schedule product demos with the sales executive to qualify customers, build a pipeline and drive deals
- Collaborate with a sales consultant to ensure the company’s goals and targets are met.
- Be part of building up best practices for sales processes at Questback
What good (great) looks like
We are looking for a passionate sales development representative that wants to start their career in sales. You have a gritty mindset, are resilient, and have excellent communication skills. You are an active listener, have empathy, and have good interpersonal skills. You promote a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, business, tech, or related field.
- You are passionate about B2B tech sales and have an interest in building a career within sales.
- You are well-organized and resilient and are self-motivated with a diligent work ethic.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative and tech-savvy with great problem-solving skills.
- Good time management and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, and customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral in English and Swedish.
What we offer
- If you are ambitious and deliver great results you can quickly move into a Sales Consultant role within 6-12 months and kick-start your career in Sales.
- Support in entering the fascinating world of feedback by offering product and method training as well as regular coaching.
- Flat hierarchies. Short decision paths. Good working atmosphere.
- For us, an open-door policy is self-evident. We love Feedback. This is not only a phrase, but a living reality.
- At Questback you will find more than just a place to work - motivated and cordial colleagues and a strong team spirit based on respect and trust.
- Freedom to develop and unfold personally, lots of perspectives for the future!
- Fun and cool company and team events
- Our hygiene concept allows you to work safely from our beautiful offices, but also to work from home without any complications. Our communication tools ensure internal networking.
Well? You’ve read so far. Feel free to reach out to our recruitment team if you have any questions or want to learn more about Questback and the role!