Founded in 2000, Questback is a leader in experience management that delivers a complete platform for collecting employee and customer experience data to help clients get ahead. We believe capturing and acting on experience data holds the power to transform organisations, resulting in continuous innovation and competitive advantage. With thousands of users in over 50 countries, Questback is the proven way to gain insights and power transformation through experience management.
Our content ranges from inspiring stories, educational material, and product news to in-product tooltips and documentation. Most of what we do is in text but we add video, images, and interactive experiences when we see that it can help to get the message through. We do some content in-house but most of our content production is through freelancers, translators, and other external partners.
- Overall ownership of marketing content in the forms of text, video, and photo.
- Expanding, developing, and leading our network of freelance content talent.
- Ownership of the content experience of platforms such as our website, our Academy, and more.
- Developing strategies and plans in the areas of content, press releases, and customer communications
- Coordinating translations and content production internally as well as with our network of freelancers
- Writing / Producing core content assets such as social media updates, press releases, whitepapers, and more
- Structured coordination and management of projects with a mix of hands-on content production and defining long-term strategy and vision.
- Identifying and improving tools and processes for content production and coordination
What good (great) looks like
We are looking for someone that has a strong passion for communication through content and wants to be the driving force in building a next-level content operation. You have a strong feeling for the tone of voice and on-brand messaging (images, text, or video), and are really passionate about storytelling and seeing compelling content come to life. You are structured and organised and are ready for noting down great ideas while pushing forward and exploring new ways of doing things.
- Higher education in preferably marketing, journalism or other fields relevant to the role
- Proven track record of successful project management with larger projects as well as simultaneously managing several projects in parallel.
- You have previous experience from a role such as content strategist, content manager, content director, or content lead with a B2B SaaS company.
- Experience in finding, onboarding, and managing a workforce of creatives.
- Experience in online collaboration and project management tools as well as WordPress as CMS.
- Great English skills as well as fluency in either Swedish, Norwegian or Finnish.
What we offer
- Support in entering the fascinating world of feedback by offering product and method training as well as regular coaching.
- Flat hierarchies. Short decision paths. Good working atmosphere.
- For us, an open-door policy is self-evident. We love Feedback. This is not only a phrase but a living reality.
- At Questback you will find more than just a place to work - motivated and cordial colleagues and a strong team spirit based on respect and trust.
- Freedom to develop and unfold personally, lots of perspectives for the future!
- Our hygiene concept allows you to work safely from our beautiful offices, but also to work from home without any complications. Our communication tools ensure internal networking.
Well? You’ve read so far. Feel free to reach out to our recruitment team if you have any questions or want to learn more about Questback and the role!