Location: Oslo area, Norway
Founded in 2000, Questback is a global leader in experience management that delivers a complete platform for collecting employee and customer experience data to help clients get ahead. We believe capturing and acting on experience data holds the power to transform organizations, resulting in continuous innovation and competitive advantage. With thousands of users serviced in 50 countries, Questback is the proven way to gain insights and power transformation through experience management.
About the Tech team
The Tech team is a tight-knit and driven team that maintain and develop the future of Questback’s solutions. We value commitment, a strong sense of ownership and teamwork. We sit at great offices in central Oslo but have been working flexibly from home even long before the pandemic.
- Develop and deliver a strategic vision and direction for software development at Questback
- Lead and manage the Software Development process and teams to deliver software, infrastructure, and architecture that meets the needs of Questback’s customers
- Maintain and facilitate a great work environment where individuals take ownership and are proud of delivering excellence and quality.
- Ensure effective internal communications both within the software development teams and across the organization.
- Ensure delivery consistent with Agile processes
- Scale the team with new recruits, manage consultancy relationships and ensure the team has everything needed to be successful
- Budgeting, resource allocation, and representing tech with external stakeholders
What good (great) looks like
We are looking for a great team leader who has experience in motivating, building, and developing great tech teams. You are accountable, trustworthy and are able to build lasting relationships with your team. You bring broad experiences from working on various complex systems and have experience both from maintaining older code bases as well as developing completely new ones. You are passionate about staying updated on new technologies and love solving problems.
- Proven previous experience as a software engineer, system engineer, or similar role.
- Experience with leading technical developer/engineering teams.
- Previous experience with .NET technologies
- Experience working in a cross-functional team.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Experience working in an agile environment, maybe in previous roles as scrum master, product owner or similar.
- Experience from SaaS solutions is a plus.
What we offer
- Support in entering the fascinating world of feedback by offering product and method training as well as regular coaching.
- Flat hierarchies. Short decision paths. Good working atmosphere.
- For us, an open-door policy is self-evident. We love Feedback. This is not only a phrase, but a living reality.
- At Questback you will find more than just a place to work - motivated and cordial colleagues and a strong team spirit based on respect and trust.
- Freedom to develop and unfold personally, lots of perspectives for the future.
Well? You’ve read so far. Feel free to reach out to our recruitment team if you have any questions or want to learn more about Questback and the role!