Location: Oslo, Norway
Founded in 2000, Questback is a global leader in experience management that delivers a complete platform for collecting employee and customer experience data to help clients get ahead. We believe capturing and acting on experience data holds the power to transform organizations, resulting in continuous innovation and competitive advantage. With thousands of customers serviced in 50 countries, Questback is the proven way to gain insights and power transformation through experience management.
About the Customer Success Team / Support Team
The Customer Success Team is a group of driven and ambitious individuals used to very high activity levels. We welcome feedback from each other and our customers and aim to improve ourselves a little bit every single day. We are communicating openly, honestly, and directly with each other to help the team reach its full potential. We know there are no shortcuts and hard and smart work makes us reach our goals. It is our learning and winning culture, as well as the bond within the team that makes us successful.
- You are responsible for the success of your targeted customers, this includes getting to know, helping / supporting, and maintaining an inspirational and professional collaboration.
- Your primary targets will be the retention and expansion of your customers. Always mapping and exploring your customers and their organization, driving continued growth and use of our feedback platform.
- A very active and energized work pace, spending your primary time together with your targeted customers.
- Follow and execute on Questback Customer Journey touch point methodology
- Track the usage of our platform on your customers, taking swift and thorough action if the health status indicates risk.
- As a Jr. Customer Success Manager you will also be working in our support Queue to be able to understand our customers needs, challenges and possibilities
What good (great) looks like
To excel and be the Jr.Customer Success Manager we are looking for you who have extreme work ethics, always giving it 105%.You are structured, hard working and hungry. The difference between good and great will be your ability to renew and expand your customer's contracts and usage of Questback Essentials. Resourcefulness and an agile mindset are a must, always putting your customers’ needs first. As a Jr. Customer Success Manager at Questback, you will be measured on your customer's NPS, Gross Retention Rate, Net Retention Rate, and Activity (meetings).
- Experience from Sales roles such as Account manager or similar.
- Experience from Sales within the Saas industry is considered a plus.
- Proven success within sales b2b
- Entrepreneurial approach and “Go get” and “Can do” mindset.
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and written, in Norwegian and English.
- Experience using Salesforce is considered a plus.
What we offer
- Support in entering the fascinating world of feedback by offering product and method training as well as regular coaching.
- Start your journey towards becoming a world class Customer Success Manager.
- Flat hierarchies. Short decision paths. Good working atmosphere.
- For us, an open-door policy is self-evident. We love Feedback. This is not only a phrase but a living reality.
- At Questback you will find more than just a place to work - motivated and cordial colleagues and a strong team spirit based on respect and trust.
- Freedom to develop and unfold personally, lots of perspectives for the future!
- Fun and cool company and team events.
- You will benefit from an exciting job with wonderful colleagues in a great work environment, where you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
Well? You’ve read so far. Feel free to reach out to our recruitment team if you have any questions or want to learn more about Questback and the role!