Location: Stockholm, Sweden / Oslo, Norway
Founded in 2000, Questback is a global leader in experience management that delivers a complete platform for collecting employee and customer experience data to help clients get ahead. We believe capturing and acting on experience data holds the power to transform organizations, resulting in continuous innovation and competitive advantage. With thousands of users serviced in 50 countries, Questback is the proven way to gain insights and power transformation through experience management.
Strong passion for change? Please continue reading...
This is an opportunity to work in a team that leads the change process within Questback and is a key driver in developing the company’s business processes. You will help us take the next leap in Questback's offering, setting the company even further apart from the competition and delivering value that the industry has never seen before. This is a great opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company with a start-up-like atmosphere, relentless focus on data-driven decisions, scalability, and the creation of excellent value for our customers. In addition, you will be at the forefront of new technology platforms and learn from and partner directly with commercial and product leaders to ensure the Questback expansion across all markets. Your main responsibilities are to provide strong analytical support to major strategic change projects and lead smaller projects where you actively involve colleagues from across the organization. A capability to prioritize and focus on what is important is required since you will conduct deep dives into data and information. You are skilled and confident in summarizing findings and present to stakeholders.
You’ll contribute through:
Operationalization of Strategy – Create business growth and competitive advantage through innovation, partnerships & market transformation
Commercial and Market Fit - Supporting our product and sales team to ensure that our product portfolio is fit to scale and meets expectation of an everchanging market
Project Management - Leading high-impact, effective collaboration across teams and cross-market initiatives, e.g., M&A projects, market transformation, and operating model improvements
Trend watch – We are a product-oriented company. Being updated about new technologies and innovations within our industry is key to being on the frontline of product development.
Supporting Market Leadership - Collaborating closely with the management team and supporting them in the yearly & quarterly OKRs (objectives and key results)
Continuous improvement - Contributing to thought leadership, setting a high bar for excellence, finding opportunities for improving on the status quo, and facilitating knowledge-transfer of best practices across markets
Strategic and Financial analysis - Conduct and develop recommendations for the Management Team and Board
To succeed in this position, we believe that you have:
- A Master's degree from University in a relevant field
- About 2-3 years of experience working as a technical consultant, or as a project manager in a strategic change management environment
- A prestigeless personality and a strong social ability
- A driven mindset and power of initiative
- A doer-instinct where you get things done
- A strategic mindset and excellent analytical skills
- The skills to identify challenges, risks, and problems, but also elaborate on solutions and scenarios for the future
- A mindset that change is fun and necessary to becoming successful
- Savvy Excel skills
- Experience from working in Salesforce or other CRM systems is a plus
What we offer
- Support in entering the fascinating world of feedback by offering product and method training as well as regular coaching.
- Flat hierarchies. Short decision paths. Good working atmosphere.
- For us, an open-door policy is self-evident. We love Feedback. This is not only a phrase but a living reality.
- At Questback you will find more than just a place to work - motivated and cordial colleagues and a strong team spirit based on respect and trust.
- Freedom to develop and unfold personally, lots of perspectives for the future!
- Fun and cool company and team events
- Our hygiene concept allows you to work safely from our beautiful offices, but also to work from home without any complications. Our communication tools ensure internal networking.
Well? You’ve read so far. Feel free to reach out to our recruitment team if you have any questions or want to learn more about Questback and the role!